Dates: 9-10 April 2018 at Canary Wharf Group, 40 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NR, United Kingdom
Airport Sales and Marketing Programme 2018
10 of April Networking Drinks Reception 2018 Attendees
Download Airport Sales and Marketing 2017 _Delegates and Speakers
Download Airport Sales and Marketing _ 2015 & 2016 Delegates, Travel Buyers and Speakers
Airport Sales and Marketing 2018 is back to back with the Airline 2018 – Total Networking Event taking place on the 10th-12th of April, back to back with GTI’s Premium Training Event – Airport Sales and Marketing in the same venue. Why not make the most of your time in London?!
If you register for both events you will receive a reduction of GBP 500.00 from your overall registration fee.
Airport Sales and Marketing 2018 is a 3 Quality Day premium best practice event for airports, airlines, tourism authorities, EDAs and other organisations looking to grow their Schedules and Leisure Traffic and Destination. This unique crossover event (Leisure and Scheduled) is your annual opportunity for Continuing Professional Development of Scheduled and Leisure side of your business – the leading route and destination experts share their insights into growing your markets. These experts will outline Best Practice and latest techniques of market development tips, tricks and traps.
The agenda-setting sessions are led by experts with real world experience from leading airlines, airports, travel buyers, online intermediaries and the industry in general. Over 3 days, we will seek to address the issues important to you and help deliver even more growth for your airport and your destination. Top industry experts will share their insights into increasing your passenger numbers, through both scheduled and leisure flights. Throughout the course there will be interactive discussions, case studies and group exercises to demonstrate Best Practice of how airports can attract more traffic.
Unlike the usual training courses, GTI Aviation Premium Airport Sales & Marketing 2018 includes real world networking with key industry players to increase your networking opportunities.
- Airport & Airlines Managers and Board Directors
- Airport & Airlines Marketing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Aviation Strategy and Forecasting Managers
- Air Development Directors and Management
- Commercial and Route Development Management
- Retail Directors and Management
- Network Planners
- Government Ministries
- Tourism Authorities
- Tourism Ministries
- Ministries of Foreign Affairs
- Civil Aviation Authorities, CAAs
- Economic Development Agencies, EDAs
- Investment Promotion Agencies, IPAs
Airport Sales and Marketing 2018 Programme
Продажи и Маркетинг Аэропортов Программа 2018
Маркетинг и Продажи Аэропортов 2017 Программа
หลักสูตรอบรมการขาย และการตลาดของท่าอากาศยาน 2017 ลอนดอน
2018 Updated Programme sessions’ subjects include:
- What do airlines now want?
- Airport and Airlines Partnerships in attracting airlines
- Best Ways Airports Can Work with Low Cost Airlines
- Are you changing as LCC’s change their business model?
- Hybrid Carriers & LCC’s as feeders and how airports can help?
- The latest sources of data (Sabre vs SkyScanner)
- Airport Tips, Tricks & Traps of working with LCCs
- Benefits from USA pre clearance- will you be in the next wave
- LCCs as long haul carriers
- Airports as Bridges between LCC and Legacy Airlines
- How to support your airline and make more money
- Effective Route Support Deals
- Subsidizing your carriers
- Growing your shoulders and the off peak
- Increasing the frequency of flights on existing routes for airlines
- Development of an airport/airline targeted programs to ensure the best approach to gaining new routes
- What do Travel Buyers now want?
- WOW Factor Destination from point to point
- How can airports grow their cargo business?
Please let us know should you be interested in any other sessions, so we can update the programme to ensure you get the most benefit from your attendance.
This Quality 2 day event focuses on Best Practice for airports, airlines, tourism authorities, EDA’s, IPA’s, CAAs and Ministries in order to increase the growth of their Destination. This is a crossover event (focusing on both Leisure and Scheduled travel) and is a Must Go annual opportunity for Continuing Professional Development.
All sessions are led by experts, with real world experience. Over 3 days, key issues will be addressed to promote even more growth for your airport and your destination. There will also be a real world networking with key industry players. Airport Sales and Marketing is carefully structured from the venue facility and program to the experts, to ensure that each delegate gets the maximum benefits from attending.
Airport Sales and Marketing is an important event for airports, airlines, tourism authorities, EDA’s, CAAs and Ministries as it:
- Focuses on how to succeed with both Airlines & Travel Buyers
- Increases your scheduled and leisure passengers
- Hear and meet Airlines and Travel Buyers in Central London (easy access from LHR)
- Exclusive Networking Hospitality
- Real World Scenarios and Live Case Studies
- Interactive Best Practices Discussions
- Unique Day 3 brainstorming including the future of Airport Route Development.
This intense 3 days course will benefit airports’ and airlines’ management and is not just a classroom based theoretical course but also includes visits to the the leading airports. Key benefits include:
- 3 days best practice training & workshops
- Central London location
- Worldwide leading industry experts
- Provision of all course presentations and relevant manuals
- Exclusive Hospitality (Daily Breakfasts, Lunches, Drinks Receptions)
- Networking with industry colleagues
- Video Presentations of study modules, Table Top Exercises, Live Case Studies & Real World Scenarios
- Experiential Discussions
- Certificate Award
Registration Payment includes:
- Intense 2 days training with leading Airport Sales & Marketing experts
- Networking with Travel Buyers, Airlines, Online Intermediaries
- Exclusive hospitality (Daily Breakfasts, Networking Lunches and Drinks Receptions)
- Translation if required (Needs to be confirmed during Registration)
- Access to Data, Presentations, Videos and Manuals used during the event
- Table Top Exercises, Live Case Studies & Real World Scenarios
- Interactive Experiential Discussions
- Certificate Award
|Standard Delegate Fee*|| Payment by 30.11.17 |
|Payment by 23.01.18|
|1 delegate||EUR 2,250||EUR 1,575||EUR 1,850|
|2 delegates||EUR 4,300||EUR 2,950||EUR 3,500|
|3 delegates||EUR 6,400||EUR 4,375||EUR 5,200|
|4 delegates||EUR 8,500||EUR 5,800||EUR 6,900|
* Plus 20% VAT [where applicable]