Date: 23-25 April 2019 in Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Airport Collaborative Decision Making: The Real Experiences of All Stakeholders 2019 is 3 Day Premium Best Practice and Networking training for Airports, Airport Operators, Air Navigation Services, Ground Handling Providers and Civil Aviation Authorities to share timely and accurate information in order to facilitate more efficient decision making, better operations planning and improvement of air traffic management. A-CDM aims to improve air traffic flow and capacity management at airports by reducing delays, improving punctuality optimizing the utilization of resources. As the name suggests, it is about the airport’s partners working together and making decisions based on more accurate and higher quality information.
The main A-CDM partners are:
- The airport operator
- Aircraft operators
- Ground Handling Service & Operational personnel
- De-icing Companies
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- Support Services (e.g. police, customs, immigration…)
GTI Aviation Training will share the practical insight of Airport CDM implementation experience analysing:
- What are the real costs?
- What are the real benefits?
- How long does it take?
- Handling the partner ‘politics’!
Join Exclusive Panel Discussions with the world’s most informed A-CDM experts, airport operators, technology providers and Air Navigation professionals sharing their personal hands-on experiences on current large and small-scale projects and in-house solutions.
Eye-opening sessions on A-CDM Real Experiences of Airports across the globe will prove invaluable to your own A-CDM project management and assist with reducing delays, improving punctuality and optimizing resource utilization.
The new 2018 programe includes Case Studies on the main A-CDM challenges and lessons learnt from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Brussels Airport, Spanish Airports, Copenhagen Airport, Italian Airports, Munich Airport, and Heathrow Airport.
As well as analysis and discussions on:
- In-house development VS Off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions
- A-CDM Technology Support Systems Discussion
- IATA Delay Codes
- DEM10 Departure Manager
- A-TWR, SESAR, APOC
- Remote Tower Operations, Digital ATC Tower
- DWC 2050 TAM (Total Airport Management) WG
- Future Airport Management
- Remote / Virtual Apron Management Services
London Airport’s Operational Centre visit is an essential part of the event, witnessing deployment of the SESAR APOC concept.
Registration fee includes:
- Intense 3 days with industry leading A-CDM experts and guest speakers
- Networking Reception with A-CDM specialists, airports and ground handling stations
- Exclusive Hospitality (Daily Breakfasts & Networking Lunches)
- Translation if required (has to be requested during Registration)
- Provision of all Training Presentations, Relevant manuals & Videos used during the event
- Table Top Exercises, Live Case Studies & Real World Scenarios
- Interactive Experiential Discussions
- Certificate Award
|Standard Delegate Fee*|| Payment by 31.01.19 |
|Payment by 08.03.19|
|1 delegate||EUR 2,250||EUR 1,850||EUR 1,950|
|2 delegates||EUR 4,300||EUR 2,950||EUR 3,500|
|3 delegates||EUR 6,400||EUR 4,375||EUR 5,200|
|4 delegates||EUR 8,500||EUR 5,800||EUR 6,900|
* Plus 20% VAT [where applicable]