Date: 25-28 June 2019 at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, Bath Road, UB7 0DG, United Kingdom
2018 Delegates & Experts Lists
2017 Delegates & Expert Speakers Lists
2015 & 2016 Delegates & Expert Speakers Lists
Advanced Airport Operations Best Practice & Experience Exchange is a 4 days’ intense training event aiming to refresh your airport operations knowledge, share the information, learn from world-class instructors and leading guest speakers carefully selected from the world’s leading experts in the industry as well as find out about the latest innovations in the airport operations management.
Essential part of the event is the Networking with Industry Leaders, Live Case Studies, Group Workshops & Games and Video Presentations for the real world experience. The program also includes a practical visit to a London airport to see the practical aspects of the advanced airport operations.
Another integral part is the Networking Drinks Reception with the top British Aviation suppliers and consultants to exchange ideas, refresh knowledge & share best practices.
- Airport Consortiums
- Airport Authorities
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Air Navigation Services
- Ground Service Providers
- Ground Handlers
- OEMs and Suppliers
- Airport Associations
- Cargo Industry
Advanced Airport Operations Programme 2018
Операционное Управление Аэропортом_Программа
ADVANCED AIRPORT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
1/ Contemporary Airport Management:
- IT & Equipment
- Staff Training
2/ Airport Business and Continuity:
- Market Analysis & Business Plan
- Airport Master Planning
- Aerodrome Design & ICAO Annex 14
- Increase Private Sector Involvement In Airport Operations
3/ A-CDM (Airport Collaborative Decision Making):
- A-CDM in an Airport Operations Environment
- A-CDM: CPH Implementation Case Study
- A-CDM: Lessons learned from an operational point of view
4/ Facilitations of ICAO & IATA:
- Swift efficient PAX and bag processing
- Accessible safe facilities & services
- Balancing efficiency and security
5/ Slot Allocation & Coordination:
- Demand & capacity management
- Modelling and forecasting airport capacity
- Effective Slot allocation principles
- Optimizing slot performance
6/ Airside Operations Management:
- Aircraft Turnaround Coordination Plan
- Aircraft Handling Safety Awareness
- Aircraft Parking
- Apron Management
7/ Ground Handling Management:
- Equipment, Lightening & Operations
- Handling special apron equipment
- Norms and standards for planning Aircraft & GSE movement
- Organization of aircraft taxi routes and parking areas
- Extreme Weather Operations
8/ Airfield Aircraft Servicing:
- Aircraft servicing order using special apron equipment
- Special apron equipment maintenance
- Loading control
- Aircraft Weight and Balance Principles
9/ Safety Management System (SMS):
- Accident causation model
- Risk & Hazard Management
- Human Factors
10/ Managing safety & security while maintaining profitability
11/ Emergency Situations Management:
- Order to ensure the safety of flights and movement
- Risks Identification and analysis
- Identifying risk and investigation of aircraft damages
- Accident Investigation
12/ Airside Capacity Enhancement:
- London Gatwick Airport Case Study
- AENA Airport Case Study: Optimising Airport Congestion
- Increasing Operations during congestion
- Managing Scarce Airport Capacity
13/ Terminal capacity enhancement:
- Methods for dealing effectively with extreme passenger traffic situations
14/ Remote towers and modernized ATM at small and regional airports
15/ Environmental Threats to the Growth and Development of Airport Businesses
16/ Airport Wildlife Hazard Management:
- Planning and Operational Delivery
- Compliance & Responsibility
- Wildlife Hazard Plan & Assessment
- London Airport Airside Practical Tours
- Leading Airport Operations Speakers
- Networking Reception with UK based airports, airlines, system providers, suppliers
- Live Case Scenarios, Workshops and Video Presentations
- Exclusive Hospitality
- Certificate Award
We also accept any additional requests for the training program or visits should you have any specific requirements.
This 4 days Best Practice & Experience Exchange Training & Workshop is not just a classroom based theoretical course; it includes a lot of real world experience, networking and practical tours.
Key benefits include:
- 4 day Training & Workshops
- London Heathrow location
- Leading London Airport Experience
- Aviation Industry Leaders
- World-class leading accredited professionals
- Provision of all course presentations and relevant manuals (in different languages)
- Exclusive Hospitality (Daily Breakfasts, Lunches, Drinks Receptions)
- Video Presentations of study modules
- Table Top Exercises, Live Case Studies & Real World Scenarios
- Interactive Experience Exchange Workshops
- Translations & Examination (on request)
- Certificate of Attendance award
Please click HERE to read through delegates’ feedback, comments and benefits of attending Best Practice and Networking event.
Registration fee includes:
- Intense 4 days training with industry’s Leading Experts & Airport Guest speakers
- Networking Reception with specialists, airports and suppliers
- Exclusive hospitality (Daily breakfasts and Networking Lunches)
- Translation if required (has to be requested during Registration)
- Provision of all Training Presentations, Relevant manuals & Videos used during the event
- Table Top Exercises, Live Case Studies & Real World Scenarios
- Interactive Experiential Discussions
- Certificate Award
|Standard Delegate Fee*||Payment by 18.06.18 |
|Payment by 20.08.18 |
|1 delegate||EUR 2,250||EUR 1,950||EUR 2,150|
|2 delegates||EUR 4,300||EUR 3,700||EUR 4,100|
|3 delegates||EUR 6,400||EUR 5,500||EUR 6,100|
|4 delegates||EUR 8,500||EUR 7,300||EUR 8,100|
* Plus 20% VAT [where applicable]
– I like the course content but there are few subjects missing which are important to me?
We are always happy to amend the program subject matters and customize those for the registered delegates. Should this be the case, we need to have your requirements sent to us beforehand, so we can allow more time to amend the program and inform all the delegates about the changes.
– I can not find the course I am looking for?
We only list our top popular 5 courses, however please contact us if you haven’t found the course you are interested in, and we will liaise with our Instructors to advise you about their availability.
– Who should attend this course?
All Best Practice and Networking events are designed primarily for representatives from airports, airlines, Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers and Economic Development Agencies. However, if you are not from any of the above and interested, please Contact us for more information. We also accept personal applications.
– Do you offer discounted attendance?
Yes, please refer to the Costs section. We offer 20% off when registering early and also discounted attendance when the payment is completed before attending the course.
– When will my attendance be confirmed?
We confirm attendance on receipt of full payment. All who paid deposits or are holding their space until the decision is confirmed, are getting their space in principal subject to the number of the paid registrations.
– What does the payment for the course include?
The fee paid will cover all the 3 days of teaching, visits and guest speakers time. We are also inviting Travel Buyers and Airlines for additional networking and will set up meetings for interested ones. Also, all three days hospitality (Breakfasts, lunches, Welcome Drinks and Farewell Receptions) is included in the cost. On completion, we will issue Certificates and provide all the materials used in the course. The fee does not include delegate’s travel, accommodation, visa or any extra costs associated with the course attendance.
– What if I have paid but need to cancel the course last minute?
Please refer to Terms and Conditions: in case of change or cancellation by the Trainee Company, 75% is transferable to another course and 25% is non-refundable. However, there is no charge to send another company’s representative instead of yourself. Alternatively, you can attend any other or the same course at another time.
– What if I am available only for a part of the course?
For the 5 days course, we accept delegates for 3-4 days, but for the 3 days course it is a requirement to attend at least the first 2 days.
– How many people would normally attend each course?
Each training course has 20-25 available places. Due to the networking element and practical sight visits, we normally aim at no more than 25 people maximum per group at a time. However, in case of high popularity of the course, we will repeat it in 2-3 months time.
– What are the course hours?
The course hours are usually 9:00/9:30 AM to 5:00 PM UK time. The 3 days events usually start on Tuesday and finish on Thursday. The 5 days events are ran from Mondays to Fridays and on Monday they start at 10:00 AM to allow for all late arrivals.
– Can you please assist with the UK entry visa?
Yes, we are issuing all registered delegates formal visa invitation on the company letterhead whereby we specify delegate’s personal details and the reason for visiting UK. We will also provide company registration documents to support the invitation and your application.
– Is there an exam at the end of the course?
There is no assessment at the end of the course, however, we do have exam templates and tests available for use. If you are interested in one, you should inform the instructor beforehand or the event organizers prior to attendance.
– Does everyone get the Certificate on completion of the course?
No. The Certificate is only awarded if the delegate attended the minimum of 80% of the lectures. Since the instructors are taking responsibility for each delegate’s competence, it is highly advisable to do your best and attend each session to avoid frustration.